Wednesday, June 28, 2006

a political statement . . .

In the ecclesiastical world, there is a fine line between stating personal opinion and presenting a theological view which has political ramifications within one's local congregation.

I am not always sure just exactly where that line is . . .

Therefore, I have opted to create this secondary personal blog as a place where I can state my political thoughts, regardless of whether they cross the line or not.

I caution my readers, and my parishoners - I intend to state my opinion in this forum. I will deal with those issues I deem urgent, important, relevant, and otherwise worthy of my input.

2 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger Leslee said...

This should be intersting to say the least.

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger Dr. Mike Kear said...

Bring it on.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home